|CME VIDEO||Top of page|
|How to Obtain CME Credit:||Top of page|
|About the Presenter:||Top of page|
|Learning Objectives:||Top of page|
1. Understand new data on HIV treatment and prevention strategies.
2. Learn about new drugs for HIV treatment and prevention.
3. Discuss updates for SARS-COV-2 and COVID-19.
|CME Information:||Top of page|
This CME activity has approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for March 23, 2022, as a live activity. This activity will also be available as an enduring activity from March 24, 2022, through March 22, 2025.
The target audience is all physicians, NPs and PAs involved or interested in HIV education.
This online video and post-activity evaluation are one hour in length.
|Accreditation Statement:||Top of page|
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) and the Physicians’ Research Network (PRN). MSSNY is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical Society of the State of New York designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
|ABIM MOC Recognition Statement:||Top of page|
|Disclosure Statement:||Top of page|
- Dr. James F. Braun (Course Director) has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Dr. William M. Valenti (Moderator) has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Dr. Roy M. Gulick (Presenter) will support their presentation and clinical recommendations with the best available evidence from the medical literature, and will submit their slides in advance for adequate peer review.
|Financial Support:||Top of page|
This PRN CME activity is funded in part by unrestricted educational grants from:
Gilead Sciences; Janssen Therapeutics, a division of Janssen Products, LP; Merck & Co.; and ViiV Healthcare