- Liverpool HIV Pharmacology Group - HIV Drug Interactions — www.hiv-druginteractions.org/
This informative and educational HIV pharmacology resource is valuable for healthcare professionals, scientific researchers or anyone with an interest in HIV therapy. You can find reports on recent news and hot topics in HIV pharmacology, discover comprehensive information and advice on drug interactions, read reports from meetings and conferences, and much more!
Comprehensive Vaccination Resources
Specific Vaccination Resources
- CDC: Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States — Complete current COVID-19 vaccine schedules, including for those moderately or severely immunocompromised, in all age groups.
Hepatitis B (HBV)
- CDC: PneumoRecs VaxAdvisor: Vaccine Provider App — Complete patient-specific pneumococcal vaccine recommendations via mobile app.
- CDC: Pneumococcal Vaccine Timing for Adults
- CDC: Pneumococcal Vaccination: Summary of Who and When to Vaccinate
New York City, New York State and National HIV Treatment and Prevention Resources
Other HIV/AIDS Information Sites
- Treatment Action Group (TAG) — www.treatmentactiongroup.org
- CATIE (Canadian AIDS Treatment Information Exchange) — www.catie.ca/
A Canadian, independent, non-profit community-based organization offering information on treatment options, drugs, other medical treatments and complementary therapies.
- i-Base (UK) — www.i-base.info/
i-Base is a treatment activist group, HIV-positive led and committed to providing timely HIV treatment information to HIV-positive people and to health care professionals.
- Elizabeth Glazer Pediatric AIDS Foundation — www.pedaids.org/
- The HPV and Anal Cancer Foundation — www.analcancerfoundation.org
The HPV and Anal Cancer Foundation is a national public service organization dedicated to reducing suffering of and ensuring quality care for those affected by anal cancer and the virus that causes the majority of cases, human papillomavirus (HPV).
- National Minority AIDS Council — www.nmac.org/
- MDR HIV — Information About A New Study the NIH Is Conducting for Patients With Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) HIV with Limited Treatment Options
- AIDS Clinical Trials Group (ACTG) — actgnetwork.org
- Clinical Trials.gov — clinicaltrials.gov
- Clinical Education Initative (CEI) — www.ceitraining.org/courses/
- World Health Organization (WHO) — www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/hiv-aids/
- UNAIDS - The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS — www.unaids.org/