|CME VIDEO||Top of page|
|How to Obtain CME Credit:||Top of page|
Click here to take the CME Evaluation and Post-Meeting Survey
|About the Presenters:||Top of page|
|Learning Objectives:||Top of page|
1. Appreciate the utilization of longitudinal PET/CT-scans, combined with multiple imaging modalities at different scales (multiscale imaging), to study infection associated disease progression for SIV and SARS-CoV-2.
2. Recognize the dynamics of virus expression as revealed by the PET/CT signal of 64Cu-labelled SIV probe after ART initiation, long-term ART treatment, and after analytical therapy interruption (ATI). Describe the characteristics of sites of increasing PET/CT signal detected after ATI.
3. Be aware of the results of initial studies with a SPIKE targeted 64Cu-FAB2 probe in SARS-CoV-2 infected rhesus macaques.
|CME Information:||Top of page|
This CME activity has approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for June 15, 2022, as a live activity. This activity will also be available as an enduring activity from June 16, 2022, through June 14, 2025.
The target audience is all physicians, NPs and PAs involved or interested in HIV education.
This online video and post-activity evaluation are one hour in length.
|Accreditation Statement:||Top of page|
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) and the Physicians’ Research Network (PRN). MSSNY is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical Society of the State of New York designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
|ABIM MOC Recognition Statement:||Top of page|
|Disclosure Statement:||Top of page|
- Dr. James F. Braun (Course Director) has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Dr. William M. Valenti (Moderator) has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Dr. Thomas J. Hope (Presenter) has no relevant financial relationships to disclose. Dr. Hope submitted their slides in advance for adequate peer review and will support their presentation and clinical recommendations with the best available evidence from the medical literature.
|Financial Support:||Top of page|
This PRN CME activity is funded in part by unrestricted educational grants from:
Gilead Sciences; Janssen Therapeutics, a division of Janssen Products, LP; Merck & Co.; and ViiV Healthcare