|CME VIDEO||Top of page|
|How to Obtain CME Credit:||Top of page|
|About the Presenter:||Top of page|
|Learning Objectives:||Top of page|
1. Be aware of results from the latest high impact clinical trials affecting the care and treatment for people with HIV.
2. Understand new data from clinical trials and large observational studies on the use of antiretroviral therapy to treat HIV.
3. Understand how the latest ART treatment and observational studies have advanced our understanding on the association between weight gain and certain antiretroviral therapies.
|CME Information:||Top of page|
This CME activity has approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for August 16, 2023, as a live activity. This activity will also be available as an enduring activity from August 23, 2023, through August 15, 2026.
The target audience is all physicians, NPs and PAs involved or interested in HIV education.
This online video and post-activity evaluation are one hour in length.
|Accreditation Statement:||Top of page|
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Medical Society of the State of New York (MSSNY) and the Physicians’ Research Network (PRN). MSSNY is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical Society of the State of New York designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
|ABIM MOC Recognition Statement:||Top of page|
|Disclosure Statement:||Top of page|
- Dr. James F. Braun (Course Director/Planner) has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Dr. Roy M. Gulick (Moderator) has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Dr. James McMahon (Presenter) has no relevant financial relationships to disclose. Dr. McMahon submitted his slides in advance for adequate peer review and supported his presentation and clinical recommendations with the best available evidence from the medical literature.
|Financial Support:||Top of page|
This PRN CME activity is funded in part by unrestricted educational grants from:
Gilead Sciences; Janssen Therapeutics, a division of Janssen Products, LP; Merck & Co.; and ViiV Healthcare